top of page
- The price of your stay includes Electricity, Heating, Wi Fi Bed Linen (changed weekly if your stay is for more than one week), Towels (one bath and one hand each) and Tea Towels. In winter the first basket of logs is also provided.
- A provisional booking date may be made by telephone or email and will be held for five working days pending receipt of completed booking form and a 20% deposit. The booking will be confirmed to you in writing. Within seven days of receipt of your booking form and deposit we will give you the date by which the balance is due. Once the booking is confirmed the deposit will be non-refundable but will be deducted from the full amount due.
- The prices are for one-week rental periods for the cottage (not per person) but do NOT include any extras which you will need to arrange separately.
- You may wish to arrange insurance as once the booking has been confirmed you will become liable for an amount up to the full rental in the event of cancellation.
- The balance of the cost for the period for which you have booked is due no later than four weeks before the start of the let. In the event that you are booking less than 4 weeks before the start of the let, payment in full will be required with the Booking Form. If full payment has not been received by 4 weeks before the start of the let, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and the deposit will be lost.
- You may arrive at or after 4.00 p.m. If you would like to arrive earlier, please mention it at the time of booking and we will let you know whether it will be possible. It will assist if you can keep us informed of your likely time of arrival, so that we can meet you. You are asked to vacate by 10.00 a.m. on the final day to allow us to clean the cottage prior to the arrival of the next occupants.
- All persons occupying the cottage are required to treat the fabric of the building and the furniture and fittings with due care and only to use them for the purpose for which they are supplied. Please keep the cottage in a reasonably clean and tidy state during your stay and place any rubbish in the bins along the roadside. The final clean is included in the price of your holiday.
- You are responsible for the actual cost of any breakage or damage in or to the accommodation - along with any additional costs that may result - which are caused by you or your party. All damage must be reported before departure.
- The maximum number of persons included in the short break and weekly prices are 6 persons.
- In exceptional circumstances we reserve the right to cancel the booking without liability and with a full refund of all monies paid.
- Short Breaks are sometimes possible (only during periods marked with *) so please feel free to call for a late booking quotation. In quiet periods we can offer either 3 night breaks (commencing on Fridays), 4 night breaks (commencing on Mondays) or occasionally 2 night breaks - Please telephone for late availability.
- Payment to be made via BACS. Account details are available once booking has been received.
- If you have to cancel your holiday, you should write to us at our address as soon as the reason for the cancellation occurs. The day that we receive your written notification is the date of cancellation. A charge will be payable, depending on the number of days before the holiday start date that the notice of cancellation is received.
bottom of page